Typing Homework!


I am proud to announce that students have an opportunity to learn to type at school and home via a website called typing web. Click here to find out more! 

If anyone is interested in volunteering in the classroom, I am looking for someone willing to give private lessons to small groups of students for about 20 minutes per group, preferably in the afternoon or late morning. 

To login to typing web, please use your first name and then mec for the username and 123456 for the password. For example, my username would be Lizamec and my password would be 123456.  

Try it out with your child at home if you can.  The accounts are connected to my email account and I am able to track everyone's progress in learning to type!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving into September

Memorial Service for Audrey

Wax Museum and Upcoming Events